Come and see what I got to day....

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
I meant to type "TODAY" instead of "to day"

......I got the:
(1) Corta in Milk Patent (the replacement for the 2 damaged pairs I got)
(2) NP MultiColor Glitters (size 7)
(3) NP Patent Nude (size 7.5)

I'm not enclosing the pictures of the Cortas since they look the same as my previous pics, but here are the Glitters and Patent Nude....

I think these Patent Nudes are cut bigger than my Grease Paint (both are 7.5). The Patent Nude are a tad big on the heels and the slings are too loose. The 7.5 are kinda good b/c it gives me some room in the Summer time when my feet swell up.

Pictures282.jpg

Pictures283-1.jpg

Pictures289.jpg

Pictures290.jpg

My NP Family Picture, LOL!
Pictures291.jpg

OMG Wantmore!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts: I LOOOOOOOVE the nudes, well they are all sooooo AMAZING!! I love you NP family, They look so great on you. CONGRATS, your so lucky

Now I see why the glitters are your HG, they look spectacular on you! NPs are so classic and feminine, yet you have them in such modern styles. Wish I could have them all. :heart:

Thanks ladies :flowers:! I'm still giddy with excitement. It's my wedding anniversary next week and I can't wait to wear the Glitters.

YAY! You found them! They are gorgeous on you! Enjoy in the best of health!
Thank you! I originally wanted the ones with the silver heels/toes, and I still want those :P, but I settled for the Gold just in case I don't find the silver :shame:.