Come and see what I got to day....

My NP Family Picture, LOL!
Pictures291.jpg

Wantmore- you're family is :drool:. Lucky girl!

it seems like everyone who has the glitters wears them for something special with their SO- and engagement, anniversary, etc. i think i need a pair so i can click my heels together and say "i want to be married! i want to be married!" Think it would work?

So glad you got them in time for your anniversary. Now you can celebrate with your DH in dazzling, glittery style! :drinkup:

You know, looking at how the colors sparkle in the light, I think these gold, multi-colored ones are just as dazzling as the all silver one.

Wantmore- you're family is :drool:. Lucky girl!
Thanks!

i think i need a pair so i can click my heels together and say "i want to be married! i want to be married!" Think it would work?
:roflmfao:

So glad you got them in time for your anniversary. Now you can celebrate with your DH in dazzling, glittery style! :drinkup:

You know, looking at how the colors sparkle in the light, I think these gold, multi-colored ones are just as dazzling as the all silver one.
I know! I'm on cloud 9! Oh now I get it....you wanted the ALL silver :Push:. Sorry, I'm slow :shame:. I thought you also wanted the Multicolor with Silver heels/toes (what I originally wanted)......got it now! What you want are even harder to find :sad:.

:drool: Those are all so damn SEXY! They all remind me of Christina Aquilera (don't mind me...I love her!) You're so lucky!! I love the Cortas and the glitters! I regret nto getting the glitter Pigalles in 70mm heel when they were on sale last Christmas :sad:

Thanks ladies :flowers:! I'm still giddy with excitement. It's my wedding anniversary next week and I can't wait to wear the Glitters.

Thank you! I originally wanted the ones with the silver heels/toes, and I still want those :P, but I settled for the Gold just in case I don't find the silver :shame:.

Meee too but when I found the gold I snatched them up!!!! I am waiting for my rolandos to get here to post pics of all of them!