Come and see what I got for the PCE!!

Here is a picture of my Thompson Hobo in the toffee color. This is a beautiful bag made from Vegetable dyed pebble leather. The leather is really smooth and supple and any scratches will rub out with the oils on your fingers. It will spot with water but it also will darken as you use it. The measuremets are 16 1/2" by 15 3/4" by 2 inches in depth. Even though it is slim it does hold quite alot and I find it to be a very versatile bag. I love the Legacy Lining as well!

Liz-

I know you were waiting to wear the Felicia, but are these two bags as similar as they seem or is it just the shape?

Congrats!!!!

I mean that it spots just like the Legacy leather and that the spots meld into the leather over time and use. It is vegetable tanned leather.

Oh, okay, thanks. The purse my DD has was hot pink, and it was barely misting outside -- when it dried, there were little tiny light pink spots all over it, totally ruined and unfixable (Kate Spade made good on it, though). I didn't think Coach would make something that would do that, so am glad to hear it. It's a beautiful bag, enjoy it!

Liz-

I know you were waiting to wear the Felicia, but are these two bags as similar as they seem or is it just the shape?

Congrats!!!!

Coachfreak:

I returned my Felicia and got the Thompson Hobo instead. I liked the shape of the Thompson Hobo better and already own two bleeker bags. I thought the bags too similar so I decided to just keep one of them. I like the fact the if the Thompson Hobo scratches I can just rub out the scratches with my hand.

Liz