Come and see! New Patent Red Ergo Tote! Love this bag!

Liz,

That is one traffic stopping beauty right there! OMGoodnes--LOVE that bag. Thank you SOOO much for posting these pics.

My SA said that they can't order this bag for me for PCE b/c it isn't formally available until the 21st.

I think I'm going to cry now.

I'm betting that this bag is going to sell out before long..

whimper...:crybaby:

Liz,

That is one traffic stopping beauty right there! OMGoodnes--LOVE that bag. Thank you SOOO much for posting these pics.

My SA said that they can't order this bag for me for PCE b/c it isn't formally available until the 21st.

I think I'm going to cry now.

I'm betting that this bag is going to sell out before long..

whimper...:crybaby:

I would try a different store or SA, seriously. I ordered 2 of them for PCE, no problem.

TejasMama-My hubby, kids and I say that phrase ALL the time!

I'm going to be using my new patent tote today, so I'll try to remember to take pics of stuff inside it and what it looks like on me (I'm "fluffier" than Liz and about 5'3"). My SA's are dying to see it, so I'm going to the boutique to show it off and find out if anything can be ordered out of the fall catalog!!
please let us know if you order something out of the fall catalog:smile:

That bag looks amazing on you, Liz!!!!! I so love the Candy Apple Red! It will go with so much and always make your outfit pop! What a fantastic choice. The perfect stylin mom bag, i'm sure.

Liz and UPSwife...

How do you ladies feel now that you've had the red patent hobos for a little bit? Are they comfortable on your shoulder? Do they stay on pretty well when full? Any one comment on that gorgeous red color?:yes:

Liz and UPSwife...

How do you ladies feel now that you've had the red patent hobos for a little bit? Are they comfortable on your shoulder? Do they stay on pretty well when full? Any one comment on that gorgeous red color?:yes:

I know you mean the tote - I make typo's too! I really like it. used it yesterday and got lots of compliments. Didn't make it to the Coach boutique though, have an appt. there today. It's very comfy, fits just the right amount of stuff for me.

In other news...I did call my Coach SA and the new Hamptons wristlets (that match the big Business tote) ARE available for order and I will be buying one or 2 with PCE. Thinking Bordeaux and the light tan color. She was going to check again today to see if maybe the Business Tote showed as available because it wasn't last night.

Liz and UPSwife...

I love the patent tote. It stays right on my shoulder and is perfect for me. The hobo in patent I am not sure about. I am going to keep it and try to makeup my mind by July.