Come and see! New Chelsea Mineral Hobo I got for the PCE!

All are beautiful . . . I'm curious of course. Is Coach also calling Chelsea "vintage" leather, and if you have any pond pieces, how does it differ in color? The wristlet is SWEEEEET!

I don't know that Coach is calling Chelsea Vintage leather and I don't think it is vintage leather. I do have the Legacy Pond shoulder Bag an that is more of a light turquoise blue while the Chelsea is more of an Azure/sea green/teal kind of color. I do think that the Chelsea can be worn all year round, I wear my pond all year round too. They are two different bags. If I had to choose between the two it would be my pond bag as I have never seen a bag done it that color. What a shame that they did not make the Ali in pond though. The wristlet is very nice in the Chelsea.

Pyari:

Don't worry. I took a picture of the bag in natural light in my backyard at 5:30 pm. It is a deep azure blue, not light at all and a real fall color. You will love it.

Liz

P.S. I am going to post pictures modeling my bag at
9 pm (EST) tonight.

Thanks for that, now I'll just have to wait for it to come in.

P.S. The flats looks awesome on you!

Messengerbglver:

I will post a picture of the pond Legacy shoulder bag
next to the mineral at 6 pm tonight when I get home.
I will take the pictures in Natural light.

kind regards,
Liz

:nuts: OH IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
I ordered one too during PCE and I should have it on Thursday... now I can't wait to see her in person! (and I am definitely going to have to order that darn wristlet now too - I was afraid it wouldn't fit in the bag nicely - but it looks like it will be OK - what do you think?).

I love the shoes and the scarf too! They are on my wish list. ;)

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your new purchases!

Hi Liz! I am dreaming about that bag! Do you know what the regular price for it is? I know you got it for PCE-Lucky!

The regular price of the bag is $398 and the style
no. is 10959 - comes in black, mineral. The wristlet does fit in the bag nicely and the bag slouches nicely too. I called 1-800 Coach and it is a Vintage leather.

Hey Everyone:

I just wanted to share pictures of my new Chelsea
Hobo No. 10959 and the matching Wristlet No. 40797.
I was able to order these Items for the PCE even though
they are in the new catalog which comes out on Friday,
June 22nd. The color is a deep azure blue/sea green.
It is really nice and lays great on the shoulder. I did also buy the New Ladie flats No. Q225 and the new Legacy Scarf No. 98210. I really like the Hobo. The color is gorgeous and the detailing on the side strap is awesome.

They look great! I also ordered that bag (after seeing no shoe polish talk about it!) and ordered 2 pair of the shoes - sometimes I'm unsure on size.

You and I tend to have a lot of the same taste in bags - this one, the shoes, the patent ergo tote in red, and I LOVED the Maude, but decided it was too big for me. Oh - and I totally got the pearls to swine comment in another thread. Made me smile.

I don't know that Coach is calling Chelsea Vintage leather and I don't think it is vintage leather.

I looked it up in the catalog, and Coach calls this large hobo Vintage Leather. - looked at my receipt - "Chelsea Vintage Leather large Hobo". I'm expecting Vintage Leather when mine arrives based on the title. I'll be disappointed if it isn't. :sad:

They look great! I also ordered that bag (after seeing no shoe polish talk about it!) and ordered 2 pair of the shoes - sometimes I'm unsure on size.

You and I tend to have a lot of the same taste in bags - this one, the shoes, the patent ergo tote in red, and I LOVED the Maude, but decided it was too big for me. Oh - and I totally got the pearls to swine comment in another thread. Made me smile.

We do have similar tastes in bags. Very simple and streamlined. I did love the Maude too but it was way too big on me. I called Coach and the Chelsea Mineral Hobo is a vintage leather. I am so glad as I love the Vintage leathers in my Ergo Vintage bags so. I must say that the Ergo line is the best in my opinion.