Come and see my new purchases (vernis violette inside)

snowypam

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
I'm so happy today, saw on TPF the other day that violette has arrived in Australia so I thought i better pay the store a visit, and here are what I came home with :yahoo:

1. Amarante sunset boulevard
2. violette zippy wallet
3. violette inclusion bracelet PM
4. Amarante pochette cles cadenas

:heart::heart::heart:

Saw the violette bellevue GM and PM, they will be launched on the 11th of Jan, and I'll be taking the PM :smile:

GM comes in amarante and violette
PM comes in pomme and violette

although i like the pomme better, i have too many items in pomme, so taking the violette

violette inclusions are very cute, a lot lighter than the bags,
violette and peppermint (pale) hair cubes are so cute~ too bad my hair is short atm,

new necklaces and bracelets in sweet monogram range ~~~

Attachments

• DSC00406.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC00415.JPG
    DSC00415.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 826
  • DSC00428.JPG
    DSC00428.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC00438.JPG
    DSC00438.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 2,622
  • DSC00444.JPG
    DSC00444.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 705
thank you all, i just couldn't wait to share my new babies~~~

the fingerprints on the violette are not as visible as the amarante, but as it is very hot in melbourne today (riched a top of 40degrees celcius!!!), i managed to get my fingerprints on the zippy wallet :sad:

nevertheless, i'm happy with it~ reade pm actually looks really cute in this colour!!! i would have bought it today, if i didn't have that many reades:sad:

amarante came with a wipe cloth, i guess i can use it with the violette as well...

my SA said the new cles will be launched with the new bellevue PM and GM...so fingers crossed, getting them both~~

Wow, those are pretty!
Is the Violette Inclusion close to the old Rose color? It looks really similar from that pic.

yeh...that's what i thought too, but it is a bit more 'purplish' than the old rose, and the crystals are violette :smile: (similar to the vernis leather goods)...
they called it lilac, but it's really the violette inclusions :graucho:

FINALLY someone purchased something Violette!!!! I like the haul you came home with... especially the Sunset!!!

thanks John 5, to be honest, i was quite surprised that no TPFer has posted any pix yet.

oh, the green inclusion hair cube i saw...just makes me wonder..just a bit....perhaps there will be a new green?

yeh...that's what i thought too, but it is a bit more 'purplish' than the old rose, and the crystals are violette :smile: (similar to the vernis leather goods)...
they called it lilac, but it's really the violette inclusions :graucho:

Ah, ok. I may be skipping this one though, even though it's really pretty, since I have the rose bangle.
Also, did you say you saw the peppermint? How does that one look?

Ah, ok. I may be skipping this one though, even though it's really pretty, since I have the rose bangle.
Also, did you say you saw the peppermint? How does that one look?

yep, it's pale peppermint?! i can't really describe it, but it is a little ligher than the old peppermint.. and it's a hair cube (set with the violette)...but i liked the colour.. i wish i had long hair..:drool:

oops...just realised, the crystals are......red?!