Come and see my new baby Twiggy from SALE!

Thank you, girls, for all your sweet comments! I am very happy, indeed!
I wanted to buy a bag in Amethyste as well, but unfortunately, just the GCH City bag was left...
Also, the SA in the Balenciaga dept seemed to ignore everything about Balenciaga, she didnt even know the style of this bag!:wtf:
I tought her some things and she was very pleased))):tup:

Congrats Jerevka:woohoo:! It's fabulous,I like it so much on you! Enjoy her!!!:woot:

Thank you, girls, for all your sweet comments! I am very happy, indeed!
I wanted to buy a bag in Amethyste as well, but unfortunately, just the GCH City bag was left...
Also, the SA in the Balenciaga dept seemed to ignore everything about Balenciaga, she didnt even know the style of this bag!
I tought her some things and she was very pleased)))

yeah,that happens in Italy too,sometime....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you,Antubella!
I jokingly said I should work instead of her there and she replied it could help! Cause they ignore everything about Balenciaga (besides the styles City and Work that she recognized)! I think it mustnt be like that in such shops!!!:nogood:

So, I'm currently in Moscow, Russia and went today to TSUM sales just to check! I was really surprised to find a vast choice of Balenciaga bags (though the SA said many are gone) with -50%!
With the current low rouble, I got this beautiful Twiggy (I'm not sure about the colour, but it's still with extra tassels and old mirror! Is it Mastic???)! The leather is really gorgeous on this one!!:drool:
They also had several cities rh left (ruby and sky blue, bubble gum), some more twiggies in blue, bubblegum and white! Many Giant bags: ruby city, work and pompom! One Amethyste CGH and some Giant briefs (one in red with GGH- MARVELLOUS, from 2007)!
I just remember that the City RH were about 20.000rub that is around 650 dollars! :tup:
Here are the pics of my beauty,maybe you could help me with the colour?;)
In natural light
http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twiggylg0.jpg

and with a flash
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twiggy2mk6.jpg

did they have the RUBY WITH GGH CITY ?? :P

what a great deal !! congrats !!!

I didnt see any Ruby with GGH, frankiextah!
But I came the last week of the sales, so, the choice was much smaller! Apparently, plenty of goodies went on sale with -50%!!!:nuts:

Thank you, girls!!:smile:

I do enjoy this color! How is the leather on this puppy? Bet it's great.
It IS marvellous!!! SO soft and smooshy!!!!:drool:

I didnt think I'd like the shape of Twiggy at first, but now I'm totally in love! It doesnt look too small on me (like First), as I'm 173cm!
I'm so pleased of my purchase!!!:yahoo: