Come and see my new baby Twiggy from SALE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    So, I'm currently in Moscow, Russia and went today to TSUM sales just to check! I was really surprised to find a vast choice of Balenciaga bags (though the SA said many are gone) with -50%!
    With the current low rouble, I got this beautiful Twiggy (I'm not sure about the colour, but it's still with extra tassels and old mirror! Is it Mastic???)! The leather is really gorgeous on this one!!:drool:
    They also had several cities rh left (ruby and sky blue, bubble gum), some more twiggies in blue, bubblegum and white! Many Giant bags: ruby city, work and pompom! One Amethyste CGH and some Giant briefs (one in red with GGH- MARVELLOUS, from 2007)!
    I just remember that the City RH were about 20.000rub that is around 650 dollars! :tup:
    Here are the pics of my beauty,maybe you could help me with the colour?;)
    In natural light
    http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twiggylg0.jpg

and with a flash
    http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twiggy2mk6.jpg

2. great buy, congrats on this beauty!

3. She´s sahara color!. What a beauty, love it.. My first Bbag was a 08 sahara city :graucho: congrats!!!:yahoo::heart:

4. Great buy! I have an anthracite Twiggy and I love how the handles flop over when it's set down, just like yours!

5. Thank you!!! Now I know!!:tup:

6. Oh, and I forgot to add that they had several money walets (220 dollars with rh and 315 dollard with GH in Green and Antra)!

7. This's a great color, congrats !!

[​IMG]

8. Great buy! :tup: I like the colour, and 50% off is amazing!

9. CONGRATS, she looks absolutely yummy!!!

10. If that's Sahara, I have the same bag. It was my first bbag. She's a beauty, congrats!

11. What a great deal! Congratulations!

12. Congrats! Great deal & great bag.

13. congrats, your twiggy is beautiful. lucky girl, you got it at a steal price!!! i want to go to moscow now!!!!

14. Incredible deal on a bag from the regular motorcycle line! They so seldom go on sale - you are very lucky!!! I'm so happy a PF member was able to buy something from the sale. The color and leather are just beautiful! Congrats!

15. What an awesome deal ! Congrats ! :yes: