Jimmy Choo come and see my first JC bag!!! keeper? modeling pics!!

Dec 3, 2007
Dear all
I just got my first JC bag, and this is my first post on JC sub-forum. :smile: I need your advice on whether I should keep this bag or not. It's a snakeskin Roquette. So it's quite small, and I tried it with a casual outfit, I wonder if it works.

DSCF6846.jpg

DSCF6843.jpg

DSCF6844.jpg

Any advice is very welcome! TIA!

It truly looks great on you! It does casual very well and can be dressed up for sure. If you can live with a small bag (I love the big ones!) then I say keep it. The bag is truly lovely!!!!!:biggrin: congrats!:biggrin:

Thanks a lot for your input! I have a lot of big bags, maybe that's why I am not sure if this bag looks out of proportionally small on me?:confused1:
So, you girls think it works well with jeans then? How else can I wear it? Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

I think its really cute, but agree with others it would be too small for me for everyday.

It looks really good on you. Every year there are snakeskin bags, seems like that will always be in style. The color is quite neutral so it shouldn't really go "out".

LOVE it!!!! I think it looks awesome with your jeans and tank, but I can totally see you rocking it with an LBD.
The shape is a JC classic, and like melovepurse said, snakeskin is a perennial favorite with designers. I think you have snagged yourself a great first Choo. Congrats!! :woohoo:

For your size, that bag looks great on you!

But I would guess it depends on how much "stuff" you lug around!:P For me I needed a Ramona! For what is worth I love your bag and think you will get many uses from it!:yahoo: