~*Come and join the LILAC club*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My updated lilac collection!

03 City, 04 First, 06 Coin purse.

I'm so happy, I'm lilac-complete!

Attached Files:

2. ^ :tender: Oh~ I love all your lilacs!!!! So pretty :heart:

3. Thank you, DollyGirl! I think lilac is much prettier and wearable than pink.

4. "I think lilac is much prettier and wearable than pink" danae, i agree 100% with you, but that's maybe cos I'm way over my twenties...?
    In any case, thanks for sharing, lovely collection!

5. I'm 23 but I still prefer lilac :P It's cute but not sugar-coated-cute.

6. i love that it ages really well too. It looks so vintage and pretty even with wear and tear of everyday use..I love your lilac family!:drool::tup:

7. Thanks, Sara! It's very summery here in Greece so lately I've been wearing the 2003 City everyday and LOVE her, she is such a neutral, I should get another style in this color!

8. another pic of my lilac madness! and I'm pretty positive I have more lilac accessories... :rolleyes: I don't wear them all at once, of course. LOL!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. danae, thanks for the pics! What, you're only 23?? I guess age has really got nothing to do with colour preferences...;)

10. I totally agree with you! :graucho:

11. :tup::tup: Lovely collection ~ Gorgeous LB & MJ:heart:

12. :heart: WOW~ I love your Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes!!!!! Are they still available????

Hehe... ;) I'm 23 too~

13. Hi Dolly! I think the shoes are available. I got them in November but I saw them in NY just last month, at the Bleecker store and at Barneys.

14. danae, great collection.:tup::drool: I:heart:your CL wedges!

15. Hi Girls,
    May I know what leather is used for 2006 Lilac First? Chevre or Agneau?

TIA!