~*Come and join the LILAC club*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you:tender:I got it about more than one year ago from a very nice tpf-member on ebay. In fact I got this cutie in excellent condition and I was very happy about it:yahoo:

It's interesting to compare the different shades of lilac by the seasons, they are all very nice :heart:

2. :shame: Thank you for your nice comments, vikianderson & danae!!!

3. 06 Lilac CP

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. 06 Lilac shoulder

Attached Files:

6. I'M IN!!!!! Here is my 06 Lilac First and her daughter, 06 Lilac CP!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

7. delmilano, i :heart: your lilac first! i'm soon to get a lilac CP myself, it's such a loverly colour isn't it:yes::love:

8. Apology to bore everyone who has seen this pic so many times :shame:

Here is Miss 04 Lilac that I treasure so very much :girlsigh:

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]

aki :drool: don't be sorry, i for one NEVER tire of seeing this beauty!!

10. Thanks hun!!! :heart:
    I know I can always count on you to make me appreciate my bags more! :nuts:

11. This color is gorgeous!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

12. Congrats aki!!! I love this color! Would you say your photo is an accurate representation of the color? Or does it look more like the City above. I think I need to put lilac 04 on my list of wants. Your bag is gorgeous!:love:

13. Thank you Cracker!:flowers:

My pic I have to say represents the colour of my Lilac close to IRL..It was taken in natural daylight..

I saw readytoshop's Lilac pic, and I have to say mine has darker tint than her City..

HTH :heart:

Yup, you ought to get 04 Lilac in your already gorgeous collection! Totally recommend it! :nuts:

14. ^^^thanks, aki!

15. Anytime Cracker :hugs: