~*Come and join the LILAC club*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. toni, this bag is :nuts::nuts::nuts: totally gorgeous!!!! Wow!

2. zac, you are the Lilac :queen:! Your lilac clutches are going look awesome with your new grape Courier this Fall!!! :nuts:

3. oh zacorey... I :heart::heart::heart: your 04 Lilac Clutch!! :tender: The color is so much more intense than my 06 Lilac Box!!:love:

4. Cracker:heart:~ thanks!!! I can't wait to get some grape!!!

soleil:heart:~ Thank you!!! All the lilac colors are different~ all are so pretty!!! A lilac box~ that's so rare to find!!!:love:

5. thank you cracker!!!! i begged borrowed and stole for that one... it makes me so happy to carry it! and that one my husband actually said... " i really like your new "old" bag" i think he sort of finally understood why the older ones are sort of special!

Zac! thank you so much for enlarging my pic! i am not sure how to do that.. have to read around in the help.. i only see the option to attach a jpg. cant post it in the thread directly. ps..... love the pic of the three lilacs together... so so pretty!!!

6. VERY excited to be a part of this club!

2004 Lilac First...

Attached Files:

7. My lilac family! 03 and 06 lilac!!!

Attached Files:

8. Danae and Zacorey, your lilac families are amazing!!!

9. Oh willowsmom, you have my HG lilac 04. I am so jealous! It is beautiful-

10. Thanks nwpurselover! I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

11. I like my 06 lilac First:love:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Taupy, congrats on your lilac First. She looks brand new!

13. :tender: I love lilac :heart: My lilac family~

[​IMG]

14. ^ such a gorgeous pic ~ :heart: your lilac family

15. So gorgeous, dolly! I also have the cp and boobie, I'd love to find a Day as beautiful as yours!