**Come and Join the Leigh Club**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since a lot of us have scored with this bag lately why not make a thread and put up pics of her and us with her!! If there is a thread already please take this one off. I couldn't find one.

2. Here is mine with my little friend Mr. Turtle!! I got mine at my Outlet!
    [​IMG]

3. Here's my Leigh

Attached Files:

4. Here is my Raisin Leigh. I am beginning to love her more than I thought I would.

Attached Files:

5. Here's mine. I got her on ebay...no outlet within 300 miles of me:sad:

[​IMG]

6. I'm in! Here are my whiskey Leigh and my chocolate signature Leigh. I used a stock photo of my choc sig one as the only photo I have of this bag was taken with my daughter's cell phone, and its pretty bad quality. Must take another picture soon.

Attached Files:

7. Here's my newest addition!:heart:

Attached Files:

8. :yahoo: I am in too!!! Got it for $247.00 at the COACH outlet!!! :woohoo:
    :love: She is gorgeous!!!:love:

Attached Files:

9. Here's my first leigh in black with a legacy ponytail scarf got it for 247 as well! :heart:

Attached Files:

10. Here's mine in juniper. I wouldn't mind picking up another color...or two! I really love it!!

Attached Files:

11. I :heart: your Juniper COLOR!!! It is very pretty! I would love to find one in that color:girlsigh:!

12. Here's my Chocolate Leigh!

[​IMG]

13. Girls isn't she soo cute!! I have been using mine and have been getting compliments!