come and join me as I wait for my 1st pandora

nielnielniel

Lovin the British!
O.G.
May 12, 2009
It is now...9.51am local time and the status of my delivery is as below

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 Location Time 17 With delivery courier KUALA LUMPUR - MALAYSIA 08:09

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTI5LTAwMjgzLmpwZw.jpg

wait wait...I am at work....will snap more pictures soon...though modelling is hard.

I have to say though...the color is a lot lighter than expected. I am not sure if I will keep it though :sad:

nielnielniel said:
wait wait...I am at work....will snap more pictures soon...though modelling is hard.

I have to say though...the color is a lot lighter than expected. I am not sure if I will keep it though :sad:

Oh no, if thats your reaction, then most likely that'll be the case.

I just need to look at the bag again in proper environment and not in a dark cave like my office. It's not the typical beige or brown....

I am worried being so light color and all, it there be denim transfer?

I love that color! But I tend to agree with you, the wrinkled leather is lightweight and more susceptible to dye transfer. Versus, say, the smooth leather Pandora.

The color on the website definitely looks darker. More like a warm caramel?

How frustrating! I have noticed that so many retailers, even the designers themselves, have inadequate photos on their websites. Seems like it would benefit them to accurately portray the products they sell - fewer returns in the end.

It's a gorgeous bag though, and even if you don't keep it, at least you can try on the size and verify if the Large Pandora is right for you...