come amd see my bbags:) which one should i keep?

dannydanny

Jul 7, 2007
hi ~ everyone~ i have 4 bbags now ~ but i am not sure if i should keep the black work or the black ggh brief?:confused1: the leather on the brief is really thick and nice ,but i prefer the work style~~ pls help ~~
thx everyone~

:heart:danni:heart:

Attachments

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
GORGEOUS bags!! God, I can so see how Balenciaga is so ridiculously addictive....

Ok I think that since you like the work style more, then thats what you should keep because that is what you will ultimately keep reaching for the most.

Only keep the brief if you REALLY want another GGH bbag but that would make all your bbags GGH. Another reason to get the black work rh - for variety and a more casual vibe.

BHmommy

O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
city of angels
that's a tough one... i would say keep the brief since it's a different style from your other bbags, but since you love the work style more, then i think that says it all!! good luck deciding :flowers:

dannydanny

Jul 7, 2007
that's a tough one... i would say keep the brief since it's a different style from your other bbags, but since you love the work style more, then i think that says it all!! good luck deciding :flowers:
thx BHmommy~~ ;) i really love both of them but only want to keep one black :confused1:, it' s really hard to decide~:cursing:

dannydanny

Jul 7, 2007
GORGEOUS bags!! God, I can so see how Balenciaga is so ridiculously addictive....

Ok I think that since you like the work style more, then thats what you should keep because that is what you will ultimately keep reaching for the most.

Only keep the brief if you REALLY want another GGH bbag but that would make all your bbags GGH. Another reason to get the black work rh - for variety and a more casual vibe.
thx karenab~ you are right~ maybe i should keep the black work since i like it more and that's the only one in RH~~

Jan 27, 2008
The 206!
Black work--its a more "classic" style that you will grab more often. Plus with the RH it isn't as blingy as all your other bags, so it might be better on those days you just want to grab your stuff and go run some errands in sweats! Plus the black works and cities IMO are the best two bags to have in anyones collection, depending on how much stuff they carry.

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
I say keep the black work- but I'm not into the GH, and a black work is on my hit list. :graucho: I have to agree though- the black brief has some amazing leather- love that distressing! But the work is also beautiful- just smoother. I think it'll break in beautifully!