Combining my Botkier bag to a non-Botkier wallet......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    I need your opinion on this one. I'm looking for a wallet to match my Howard St. Satchel but I can't find anything on the Botkier website.

Anyway, I was at the Coach store yesterday and ordered this wallet that's not available in North America. (It's on the Japan Website.)

I'm just wondering if this wallet will look great with the Carnival.

It would be really nice if there's a wallet that matches the Carnival from Botkier.

[​IMG]
    This is the wallet I ordered.

[​IMG]
    The wallet is in this color. I can't find actual pics online. I think it's called Wine or Dark Berry. Kinda purplish/red.

[​IMG]
    Howard St. Satchel in Carnival

2. beautiful!!

3. I think they'll look great together although I never try and match my bags and wallets, cosmetic bags, pouches, card case, glasses case etc.

4. i think its probably fine but i myself dont like to match my bags and wallets.

5. Miss YVR I simply CANNOT wait to see your Howard St Satchel. It looks amazing please tell me you are going to post pics!

6. I don't think they match but it's a cute wallet nonetheless and will look great together. :tup:

7. Thank you ladies. I'm not up to matching my bags and wallets anymore. I like this wallet a lot. I will post pics of the Howard St. as soon as I receive it. I'm very excited! :biggrin:

8. I think it looks like a great match, and as previously mentioned, I never try and match the little things in my purse. I have everything organized in my purse and it would be outrageous to buy a new cosmetic bag, hair pin bag, necessities bag, wallet etc. for each purse that I own. Right now my off-white Gucci continental wallet is in my black Botkier. lol :biggrin:

9. I have a botkier wallet and I just wanted to say that they are amazing. I have the ziggy wallet and it has a lot of pockets. Since I carry botkier 95% of the time, I guess it matches brandwise, but it is rose metallic and my bags are grey, navy, black, and metallic.

10. This is really killing me with excitement. I can't wait for both items to come in the mail. LOL.... :biggrin:

11. congrats on your new purchases!

i was out shopping yesterday and saw the wallet you ordered... thought of this thread immediately! haha! the wallet's cute and i love the colour!

12. Wow! That's awesome. I never saw the wallet in person.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to my Howard St. :nuts: