Colvert To Become A Iconic Hermes Color (?)

Marly

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
I was recently at Hermes in Chicago and purchased something beautiful in Colvert :graucho:. I hadn't really focused on this color before, but it has recently caught my attention more than ever. One of the SAs told me that Colvert was going to become a classic recognizable color for Hermes and that next year it will be found in some way on their uniforms. Don't know if this is for sure, but thought it was an interesting tidbit to share!

To me, Colvert is oddly like a neutral-it seems to go with so many other colors.

Does this mean @Pocketbook Pup is going to have to get a job at H, just to get hold of the uniform?!

I was recently at Hermes in Chicago and purchased something beautiful in Colvert :graucho:. I hadn't really focused on this color before, but it has recently caught my attention more than ever. One of the SAs told me that Colvert was going to become a classic recognizable color for Hermes and that next year it will be found in some way on their uniforms. Don't know if this is for sure, but thought it was an interesting tidbit to share!

To me, Colvert is oddly like a neutral-it seems to go with so many other colors.

I bought a cdc in this color and surprisingly it goes with everything!! It's versatile and changes depending on what you're wearing. I hope it becomes a classic!

Reactions: Mali_

I am happy to hear this. I bought a So Kelly exotic in blue Colvert which was quite an investment, and was wondering if I made the right choice.