Colvert k32 vs k28 rouge grenat

cuselover

O.G.
Feb 8, 2012
Hi guys, I need your help. Which bag should I go with? Colvert k32, rouge grenat k32 or k28. Which is more suitable for my body frame? Doesn't K32 rouge grenat looks bigger than Colvert k32? Opinion much appreciated. Both colors r suitable for my wardrobe but I can't afford to keep both. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466858650.108260.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466858660.656517.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466858670.190664.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466858681.585785.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466858692.284592.jpg

I love the rouge grenade K28 on you....fits you perfectly. Do you have a preference on the color? I feel like both can be worn wth pretty much anything, but I am a sucker for red so that's where my vote goes. Good luck deciding!

Love the K28 Rouge Grenat on you. K32 looks bulky on your frame, also the Colvert K looks a bit dull in colour, could be lighting. RG seems to shine more. GL!

Gosh this is hard! OK I love both 28 and 32 RG on you. The 32 RG may look bigger because it's a brighter colour. Let us know how you decide. All the best.

I go for the K32 RG! The size, depends on what you usually carry in your purse, but both sizes look good on you. Have fun deciding!

K32 colvert or RG gets my vote! Good luck deciding!

RG 28cm looks perfect!!
I have a birkin in this color. You will love it.

I think the K28 RG suits you best. Good luck!

Love the K28 Rouge Grenat on you. K32 looks bulky on your frame, also the Colvert K looks a bit dull in colour, could be lighting. RG seems to shine more. GL!

I love the rouge grenade K28 on you....fits you perfectly. Do you have a preference on the color? I feel like both can be worn wth pretty much anything, but I am a sucker for red so that's where my vote goes. Good luck deciding!

Thank you all for your help.

I see what you mean mrs wyk that Colvert looks dull against the red.

I am going to go with k28 Rouge grenat . Think it's this seasons new color.

Maybe get a darker color in k32 down the road so it doesn't look bulky.

Thanks all.

Reactions: papertiger
I have a 32 Colvert Kelly and I love mine, but I really love that 28 RG Kelly on you. Perfect size, suits you very well :tup:!
However, Colvert looks great on you too, but if you can pick only one, my vote would be for the 28 RG Kelly.
Or...if you have other bags/jewelry in your closet that you don't use, perhaps it could be an option to sell them so that you could keep the 28 RG Kelly and the 32 Colvert Kelly :graucho:?

Reactions: marbella8