Columbus Day Sale at the Outlets?

I was at the Tanger outlet store in Branson yesterday and they have most clearance (madeline's, any legacy stuff left, heritage stripe) 30% off. The Bleecker stuff is 40% off the factory price. A lot of the signature factory stuff and the pebbled leather was an extra 50% off. The manager said this was probably it as far as markdowns go for this weekend. HTH

I dont see how my Coach outlet could not have a sale this weekend. Everyone says no but I dont believe it - the economy is failing - every other store at the outlet is having a sale and a lot of shoppers will be off from work

I am sure hoping they will have the 50% off sale especially since I got my Luci sent from Seattle and would like to get a price adjustment and then of course find some other goodies!! LOL

I just called my local Coach outlet and they're only having an add'l 30% off the clearance priced items. The only items with an add'l 50% off the lowested marked price are from the Chelsea collection, per the SA that I spoke with. She also stated that they won't know until practically the last minute is there's going be any other notification from Coach Corp. regarding any further markdowns for the Columbus day/weekend.

Just went today Saturday the 11th - same old stuff at 30 to 40% off - nothing new

Thanks for the update. I think I'm going to sit this weekend out and see what they bring out next weekend, since the Tanger outlets 25% off Breast Cancer coupon ends on the 19th. I'm hoping they still have some Legacy Framed french purses in walnut or camel - I could kick myself for not getting one last weekend. :sweatdrop:

Think I am going to pass on going this time from what I am hearing our outlet just has the same old stuff nothing thrilling and no better sale, Williamsburg, VA. I do have a piece I need to return since I found a flaw in it but will just hang on to it til the next outlet run. D/H says no more outlet til after Thanksgiving but he may cave...LOL

Gilroy had a ton of merchandise but no extra markdowns for the weekend. A bunch of Factory stuff is 50% off and there are a lot of sig bags at 40% off but the most of the rest is 30 or 20% off.