colour transfer on jpg....

arghhhh so ive gone and searched on this thread and havent found much info in regards to colour transfer...
sooo i have the Shoulder Birkin II in orange clemence and i usually dont carry it over my shoulder but normally on the crook of my arm...and ive noticed (sorry but i am anal and inspect my bags all over after use..loll) a tiny light light faint colour transfer on my bag..its not much...butttttt...for the amount u pay..I know I gotta be more careful..but any advice on what i can do..to remove/protect my hermes bag...
and what would Hermes say if i sent it in for them and asked them if they can remove it somehow?? is colour transfer removeable at all?? anyone had transfer happen to them?? what did u do?? any hope for my baby?? lol thanks in advance guyss

I've had color transfer from dark Prada denim onto orange swift leather, the craftsman was able to clean it all off. Now I make it a point to only carry only black bags with dark denim. Send it in to your H-store a.s.a.p.

i think i may just have to bring it in tomorrow =[
because its so so faint do u think they will still bother?
i dont want them to think i am overreacting and being a drama queen *sighhhh*

It probably isn't that noticeable, but if it bothers you then take it in. I am anal about my bags too and so I totally understand what you are going through. :hugs:

i think i will bring it in and see wat they say..but i think the store manger is still away in paris and she is the only one to deal with birkins..
is it there like a time frame to bring in the bags restoration from colour transfer?? like will it be fine if i bring it in 1 week later ..as its not exactly asap..

i brought my bags in for cleaning before. it depends what type of colour transfer it is. it can be really fast if there's a craftsman available nearby or take a longer period of time (depends if you are willing to part with it for a period of time for them to properly clean the bag).
don't try to remove the marking yourself and let them know the source of the colour transfer. If they know what caused the colour transfer, it will be easier for them to try and remove it.
there is no timeframe but it should be as soon as possible. you might not need the sm to return to do this because as far as I know, any sa should be able to fill out the form. if they are sending it to clean, there is a form to be filled out and they send the bag for cleaning. you'll have a copy of that form too.

i brought my bags in for cleaning before. it depends what type of colour transfer it is. it can be really fast if there's a craftsman available nearby or take a longer period of time (depends if you are willing to part with it for a period of time for them to properly clean the bag).
don't try to remove the marking yourself and let them know the source of the colour transfer. If they know what caused the colour transfer, it will be easier for them to try and remove it.
there is no timeframe but it should be as soon as possible. you might not need the sm to return to do this because as far as I know, any sa should be able to fill out the form. if they are sending it to clean, there is a form to be filled out and they send the bag for cleaning. you'll have a copy of that form too.[/QUOTE]

thank u for letting me know. i just hope they dont think im overreacting hehe

Try a baby wipe on a small area to make sure it doesn't make it worse. I had a friend with color transfer on Gris t and voilà it was gone. Not sure how or if it works with colored bags. Good luck. If it really bothers you send it to the h spa.

Try a baby wipe on a small area to make sure it doesn't make it worse. I had a friend with color transfer on Gris t and voilà it was gone. Not sure how or if it works with colored bags. Good luck. If it really bothers you send it to the h spa.

there is no timeframe but it should be as soon as possible. you might not need the sm to return to do this because as far as I know, any sa should be able to fill out the form. if they are sending it to clean, there is a form to be filled out and they send the bag for cleaning. you'll have a copy of that form too.[/QUOTE]

thank u for letting me know. i just hope they dont think im overreacting hehe

It won't be treated as "overreacting" at Hermes. Trust me, they know customers are obsessive about their bags, and given their attention to detail I think they appreciate when Hermes owners pay attention to each little thing.