Colour transfer on Chanel Mini

Sep 19, 2008
Hi guys! I used my new Chanel mini dark pink for the first time last night..and got colour transfer on it from my black dress. i tried using leather conditioner with no luck..any tips?

Attachments

• IMG_6192.JPG
    IMG_6192.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 1,285
  • IMG_6191.JPG
    IMG_6191.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 1,321
I got color transfer out of my beige Clair with soap and water, but I don't know if you will be brave enough to try it. I basically wet the back of my bag with color transfer area with running water, put some soap on it and rubbed gentily with cloth. After I washed the leather under running warm water. I pat dried it with a towel and then let it air dry. After few hours I put some leather conditioner on the area. I have done this several times and every time it worked like a charm.

Hi guys! I used my new Chanel mini dark pink for the first time last night..and got colour transfer on it from my black dress. i tried using leather conditioner with no luck..any tips?

OMG!!! The same thing happened to my turquoise caviar mini today. I wore it with a black sweater and I think the dye got on it... [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I've tried leather cleaner and was unable to get it off. I think I will just leave it alone before making it worse. Thankfully it's not very noticeable, but STILL!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I got color transfer out of my beige Clair with soap and water, but I don't know if you will be brave enough to try it. I basically wet the back of my bag with color transfer area with running water, put some soap on it and rubbed gentily with cloth. After I washed the leather under running warm water. I pat dried it with a towel and then let it air dry. After few hours I put some leather conditioner on the area. I have done this several times and every time it worked like a charm.

Wow! You are brave indeed. I got scared just reading your post. I'm glad it works like a charm every time

i had good luck with these 2 products. you can buy it online at nordstroms. it is gentle and removes slight color transfers. good luck

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cadilla...wordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=PINK

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cadilla...wordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=PINK
Cadillac is the best!!! And to all who have light colored bags, before you wear them, be sure to spray it every few months with Vectra. No more getting color transfer or dirt on the leather :smile:

Reactions: nastasja