colour order

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
My favourite colour is green, anything in green (with blue base) always catch my eye, I love it when stores arrange clothes in colour order, but I am trying to vary my wardrobe with white, blue and black.

What catches your eye in the stores?

ohhhh RED. Red red red! That candy apple red (which seems to have a bit of fuschia in it). It looks terrible on me but I have such a weakness for it that I buy it compulsively, as though one day I will wake up and it will suddenly suit me LOL

Orange also catches my eye, especially in bags and shoes.

On the complete flipside, I also love olive green. I'll make a beeline or it as soon as it catches my eye. I have the most revolting dress in olive - i bought it for the colour but can't wear it cos it's hideous!

Always blacks and greys... I think the style first catches my eye and then I immediately go flipping through the clothes for my size in either of those colors, haha. I have to seriously bring more color into my wardrobe, though. It's so hard to pass up black and grey. It's so simple, maybe I'm just lazy! I am horrible at matching.

Definitely deep, burnt reds. It's what I'm mainly drawn too, and also my fave colour. Although, I'm also very drawn to autumn neutrals.. burnt orange, browns, tans, ivory...