Colour:"glycine"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone heard of a colour called "glycine" (or something similar to that)? I have been told that it should be "purple" but would love to se a picture of what it looks like.

2. I haven´t heard of it but would be interested to know, it´s sounds good!

3. OK I am not sure if this is right, but my DH is French and I remember visiting his grandmother's country house with beautiful wisteria (purple flowers). I think they call it glycine (not sure of spelling either). That would make sense for it to be purple color.

4. [​IMG]

5. Oh that would be really pretty, maybe a soft purple !!!!! ^ hey you!

6. That's a beautiful colour!:tup:
    Although, the first thing that came to my mind was the watch, Glycine :P

7. DH confirmed spelling of glycine is correct.

8. Thanks! I also came to think of the watch brand at first, but it definitely makes sense if glycine is a purple flower.

9. The would be really nice----I do love purple in a nice soft shade.

10. Wow another purple!
    I love that color!

11. It does exist but I am unsure of if it is a new or an old colour. I am interested in a Karo PM in glycine, but I am unsure of if I can get it since the H shop that has it does not ship:crybaby:.

12. Hey You!:biggrin: Reminded me of "Hey, now, Hey, now. Don't dream it's over" song :jammin::tup:

13. [​IMG]

This is it ! Beautiful Glycine.... My childhood .....:heart: