Colour Comparrison Advice Please ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Quick bit of help from all you lovely people who know more about Mulberry than I do (which would be all of you !) -

Having (almost) decided I really want to get an SBS, have discounted the sparkle leopard (too grey, leopards aren't grey !!) & am lurching towards Foxglove, what I'd like to know (not having seen Foxglove "in the flesh") is how similar in colour is it to the Peony Pink of a Hayden ?? brighter / not as bright / more lavender-pink / ??????? ..

No rush on this one, still at the "should I - shouldn't I" stage , thank you xH

2. Hi Holleigh,

[​IMG]

The bays is foxglove, the bays clutch to the front left is peony plonge the same as your Hayden....:smile:

3. Brilliant (your pics are sheer artistry !) seeing the colours together is just what I needed - now to make my mind up, hummm! , thank you xH

4. What fantastic colours you have there. Love the pinks :smile:

5. Just about to say you should see Mo's great colour comparison tableau...but she's beaten me to it ;):graucho:.....

Foxglove is a completely lush colourway.....

6. Foxglove and Hot Fuschia are my fave colours :biggrin: along with Red Onion of course!