Colorways for Tuiga scarf?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Has anyone seen any colorways of this scarf that is NOT on the website or posted in Tods' thread?

I am so in :heart: with this scarf. I'm not sure if it is the contrast hem or the fact that you can fold it so many ways and it always looks different.

Also if you have pics of other colorways than these please post! Thanks!

Colorways 01 and 02
attachment.php
attachment.php

Colorways 03 and 04
attachment.php
attachment.php

Colorways 05 and 07
attachment.php
attachment.php

Colorway 09
attachment.php

I really like the look of this scarf, too, and have researched the web but have not found colorways other than the ones shown above. In addition to colorway information, I'd also appreciate seeing photos of people wearing this scarf!

I really like the look of this scarf, too, and have researched the web but have not found colorways other than the ones shown above. In addition to colorway information, I'd also appreciate seeing photos of people wearing this scarf!

I'm sure some of the ways I have them tied would look better with anything other than a white blouse but here you go:

Tuiga1.JPG

Tuiga2.JPG

Tuiga3.JPG

Tuiga4.JPG

Tuiga5.JPG

LOL @ your new avatar! Who doesn't love a glammed-up piggy!??

I have this same scarf and find the design just so clever. You're absolutely spot on about folding it in different ways to either get more of the blue or white parts showing. Hey, it's like a 2-in-1 scarf! Great value, LOL!

We are scarf triplets!!! I have the navy one too.
I can't wait to lay my hands on the cw 07. . . or the cw 09 to wear them in pairs! SA is helping to search for one....

We are scarf triplets!!! I have the navy one too.
I can't wait to lay my hands on the cw 07. . . or the cw 09 to wear them in pairs! SA is helping to search for one....

I'm pretty sure there are a few other on tPF who have this scarf also.

Oh, I hope you find it - I would love to see how you wear both!!!

There are so many things I like about it:

- contrast hem
- design of the scarf when flat
- it is an asymmetrical design and yet as linear quality to it
- design of the scarf when folded looks so different all the time
- the red/white/blue theme. I'll be wearing it on Memorial Day.

Do you think it would look good with a red shirt? I saw one yesterday and am debating .... I've NEVER had a red shirt before.

Maxter, your Tuiga looks great! I particularly like it with the knot in the front.

The scarf would definitely look lovely with a red shirt, particularly when you tie it so the contrast hem shows against the scarf rather than the shirt -- like it does when the knot's in the front.

My only question is whether you actually like to wear red. I don't have any red shirts, but that's because I don't like how I look in red -- got rid of all of my red clothes a long while back.