Colors va spécial Colors.

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
New to Godyard but thinking of getting my first one however i am a bit confused on why they spécial Colors are so much more expensive. WhAt is the difference? Which colour is the most common. Is it worth the extra $$?

Thanks!

Hi! I have the St. Louis totes in the black on black and the grey special color. It is the same exact bag. I think it just depends on what colors you like and if your willing to spend the extra money. I do tend to wear my black on black more than the grey but I do love that color which is why I splurged on it!

I guess it's a marketing thing... I have a black on black, 2 white bags and a navy one. I think only black is a standard colour these days (red used to be one too if I remember correctly, now it's a special colour, aka simply more expensive).

Goyard claimed that for special colous (all colors except black on black and black with Tan), they made less quantity and hence justify the higher price of 30%. No difference in terms of quality. To me it's just marketing.

To me, it voices down to whether you have a strong preference to a specific color. :smile: