Colors of Little Stam?

aliceali

Jan 25, 2007
Hi! I am new to the MJ forum and I am in love with the MJ Little Stam Bag the first time I saw it just on the website! I wonder, how many colors are there ever released for the gorgeous Little Stam Bag? I know there is black, purple and white, are there more?
And to Little Stam lovers, which color do u like the most?

I think I should include a Little Stam in my bag collection :heart:

There are so many colors.. is there anything in particular you like? Generally, the quilted baby stam was released in the same colors as the regular stam. Here's a partial list of the regular stam colors to date:

Fall 05(All available in Nappa and Icy leather): Black, Pearl, Bordeaux, Violet, Petrol, Taupe, Gold
Resort 05: Black, White
Spring 06: Black, Ivory, Putty, Blush (patent), Chalk (patent), Cola (patent)
Fall 06: Black, Ivory, Bronze(mouflon), Camel, Cashew, Mouse, Chestnut, Whiskey
Resort 06: Black, White Chiffon, Topaz, Almond, Saddle Brown
Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural, Light Gray(patent, NAP exclusive)
Fall 07: Black, Ivory, Cognac, Grey, Berry, Teal
Resort 07: Ivory, Truffle, Black, Stone, Milk, Yellow, Olive

That's not including the Elastic quilted colors or the Patchwork quilted colors.

Oh thank you kbell and thithi for answering my question! I truly appreciate it! WOW, the little stam are in so much colors, much more than I could thought of or have seen! I think I saw Black, Ivory, Berry and Teal on some websites, also a beautiful stone here on the forum! I think I should go check it out today after work at the MJ store!!

Personally I think Teal is a special color, berry is girl, black is versatile, stone is soft and natural. Is Cognac a brownish color? I wonder what Cashew and Mouse would be like, brownish too? Creamy?

Cognac is a rich brown color. Cashew is a light tan color with dark brown contrast stitching. Mouse is a taupe-grey color. The latter two are probably only available at the MJ boutique as most dept stores have clearanced out these colors. My personal favorite is Berry, although baby stam in any color is adorable!

There are so many colors.. is there anything in particular you like? Generally, the quilted baby stam was released in the same colors as the regular stam. Here's a partial list of the regular stam colors to date:

Fall 05(All available in Nappa and Icy leather): Black, Pearl, Bordeaux, Violet, Petrol, Taupe, Gold
Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural, Light Gray(patent, NAP exclusive)

That's not including the Elastic quilted colors or the Patchwork quilted colors.

i came across this post and i must say... i had no idea there were so many colors of the stam!!!! :wtf::wtf: the ones in bold are the ones i have NEVER EVER seen before.. does anyone have pics?? please post :woohoo:

here's the teal
c372018_31589_01.jpg

milk
c373011_35013_05.jpg

When did the linings changed to canvas for Little Stams? I'm thinking of getting one and I prefer the lining to be canvas. TIA!

Spring 08: Fluo Yellow, Fluo Pink, Fluo Green, Dark Grey, Plum, Raspberry, Teal, Ivory, Tangerine

Patchwork
Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Slate, Beige
Fall 07: Black, Chocolate, Light Petrol
Resort 07: Indigo, Cherry Tart, Coconut

Patchwork Metallic
Spring 07: Blush, Deep purple, Lavender, Bronze, Silver

Patchwork Python
Spring 07: Orange, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow

Pls feel free to add more to this list. :yes:

p/s: I know there's Eggshell, Peanut and Bordeaux P/W Stams but I don't know for sure which season they are from. :shrugs:

Spring 08: Fluo Yellow, Fluo Pink, Fluo Green, Dark Grey, Plum, Raspberry, Teal, Ivory, Tangerine

Patchwork
Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Slate, Beige
Fall 07: Black, Chocolate, Light Petrol, Bordeaux, Peanut
Resort 07: Indigo, Cherry Tart, Coconut

Patchwork Metallic
Spring 07: Blush, Deep purple, Lavender, Bronze, Silver

Patchwork Python
Spring 07: Orange, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow

Pls feel free to add more to this list. :yes:

I added Bordeaux and Peanut. Still trying to figure out which season is Eggshell.