Colors for Ferragamo WOC

I'm interested in purchasing a Ferragamo Wallet on a Chain as a sort of "forever wallet" that I can use as a wallet and going-out clutch. I'm deciding between the black and the beige. I don't wear a lot of black, because it washes me out, so I'm leaning toward the beige. But I'm wondering whether beige would be appropriate for the winter seasons and whether it would discolor next to jeans.

Any advice is welcome!

I'm interested in purchasing a Ferragamo Wallet on a Chain as a sort of "forever wallet" that I can use as a wallet and going-out clutch. I'm deciding between the black and the beige. I don't wear a lot of black, because it washes me out, so I'm leaning toward the beige. But I'm wondering whether beige would be appropriate for the winter seasons and whether it would discolor next to jeans.

Any advice is welcome!
Hi! This answer is probably too late but just in case it is not- here you go! I have the Mini Vara bag in white and have never had an issue with color transfer. I have also had numerous wallets and SLGs in the New Bisque color (a light pinkish beige) and they have gotten a bit dirty over time but no color transfer! If you think you will use the beige more, than go with that! But if you are getting a Vara be weary that the grosgain bow will discolor slightly on the lighter bag but the dirt will not show on the black.