colors for Caviar Shopper/Tote

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a picture from the 2006 Spring/Summer and Cruise line of a metallic gold quilted Caviar Shopper. Has anyone ever seen the shopper in metallics? This seems like it would be a good "practical" bag for me but it would be nice to have a fun color to spice it up a bit.

2. Are you talking about the Grand Shopper? I've never seen it in gold, but I think I've seen a silver one? It also came in pink at one point.

3. I think someone posted pics of the gold petite shopping tote in the reference library

4. That 2006 line had a champagne goldish silverish color... I have a pochette from that line, and I remember back then seeing other styles. I know a member here has a PST in the same shade, which she found on ebay! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice