color's .........bags.......

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I'm wondering would you consider a pewter sophia is to in the silver/metalic group?

I dont wont to have so many bags of the came color.

Like a shoulder bag and a handbag in the same color i can work with.

I have a python sophia and to me its in the brown family.... What do you think?

refining me bags again....... Yes i'm bored and with little money I have to let some go to get another.

I agree with you about the colors. Are you talking about the woven leather pewter Sophia or is there another one I don't know about?

The woven leather is beautiful and totally different from your python so I wouldn't have a problem with having both. I have three purple Sophias but one is a print, one is deep plum patent and the other is embossed wisteria (light lilac) leather, so even though they are the same color, they are very different from each other. I think I like the woven leather even better than the gathered.

whateve said:
The woven leather is beautiful and totally different from your python so I wouldn't have a problem with having both. I have three purple Sophias but one is a print, one is deep plum patent and the other is embossed wisteria (light lilac) leather, so even though they are the same color, they are very different from each other. I think I like the woven leather even better than the gathered.

Yes the python is in the brown family IMO.

I was asking if the pewter is in the silver /metallic family.