Colorful Skinny Jeans??

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
Chicago
I have hot pink acid washed AG skinny jeans and I L-O-V-E them.

I keep the rest of my outfit way simple though: just a plain white v-neck tee and my white leather Tory Burch Reva flats.

halohalo

Nov 27, 2008
I love them! I usually pair them with dark tops, the opposite of what people normally wear (dark jeans, bright top)

laurayuki

Rational Narcissist
Sep 11, 2008
Love them
I have a red pair from Urban and a purple pair from Uniglo both fit great! I didn't have the hem the Uniglo ones either (i'm 5'3)

They pop your outfit if you are just wearing a t shirt. I think it's a nice change to the normal jeans routine.

amy.rachele

Dec 8, 2008
I have a pair of teal coloured skinny jeans but I got them a couple of years ago and don't really wear them anymore.

I have seen ALOT of colourful full length shiny leggings though! They are in right now and look really good on some people.

Some coloured jeans are nice but I prefer darker wash jeans etc.

nseastar

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I scored a pair of purple rich & skinnies on Overstock.com for $45!!
Congratulations!:tup: Thanks so much for posting this- it prompted me to go to Overstock where I got a pair of AG for... $28.99!:yahoo: My best jeans deal EVER!

cookie03

Dec 6, 2007
NYC
i was going to say yes, go for it! when i see you already did =) i have hot pink rich & skinny jeans... it's fun to mix it up once in awhile