Colorful new ipods and hello kitty nano cases

1. They just released a bunch of new ipods at Apple. I love the pink nano. I already have a pink ipod mini! In related news, I saw some cute nano covers you may like from sanrio. I have the pink charmmy kitty one for my white nano.
    Welcome to your Sanrio Direct

[​IMG]

nanocase1.jpg nano case 2.jpg
  2. :nuts: Love the hello kitty cases!!!

3. You can order one from that link. The one I have is great. They come with 2 plastic shields that go between your ipod and the case so it is completely protected. But it is sensitive enough that you can use the wheel & button with the case on. However the directions are in japanese! I'm sure we can help you translate it if you get one.

4. Cute! I love Hello Kitty.

5. I love anything Sanrio! :nuts: I'm drawn to the new nanos, even though I have a green mini that I love :heart: I kinda want a pink one :shame:

6. I love the new nanos ! My mom is thinking about getting one, well, making me get her one - I'm so impressed that she's so technologically up to date !

7. Thank you for sharing!

8. Yes, thank you!! I love hello Kitty & I am just about to get an ipod!

9. Those cases are adorable! I wanna buy one now! :love:

10. love the hello kitty. where can we get those.

11. I posted the link of the online sanrio store, or buy it at the sanio store where you live. I'll take pix of my cute case this weekend.

12. I love Hello Kitty, thank you for sharing. =)

13. i am soooo glad that apple changed the nano shape to be more like the mini! I love the mini shape and material, it's so smooth and unscratchable! I'm definetly going to get a new nano- probably for christmas, when my warranty runs out on my current iPod

14. oh very nice I think i mite buy one too?

15. I love the colors!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice