Colored Stone Ring Clash?

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
I would love to get a pink sapphire dress ring :P but have been thinking, does a colored stone ring tend to clash with what you are wearing? Diamonds complement everything :graucho: but this is my first thought of a colored stone ring and wondering is it restrictive in the amount of wear.......what do others think?

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Ok, this is just me but I NEVER worry about my jewelry clashing with my clothes.

I just look in my jewelry box and and decide what I want to wear. Clothes are really an afterthought with me. LOL...

Pink goes with a lot of colors nicely though; black, grey, camel, white, blues, yellow, green...Hey is PINK a NEUTRAL!?

Oct 6, 2007
I agree kitsunegrl! I pick what jewellery I want to wear first then clothes after. I wear a lot of gemstones of all different colours, but my wardrobe is mostly black, greys and neutrals with kicks of colour like purple, blue, green, prints.

I think pink, purple, blue, green gemstones go with anything and everything :biggrin:

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I agree, carrying a pink handbag now and haven't had to change it cuz it didn't match something. I love pink, I love color. My wardrobe does tend to neutral also, using accessories as color, but I do have some very colorful summer dresses. It's all good, buy what you like.