Colored Stone Ring Clash?

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
I would love to get a pink sapphire dress ring :P but have been thinking, does a colored stone ring tend to clash with what you are wearing? Diamonds complement everything :graucho: but this is my first thought of a colored stone ring and wondering is it restrictive in the amount of wear.......what do others think?

Ok, this is just me but I NEVER worry about my jewelry clashing with my clothes.

I just look in my jewelry box and and decide what I want to wear. Clothes are really an afterthought with me. LOL...

Pink goes with a lot of colors nicely though; black, grey, camel, white, blues, yellow, green...Hey is PINK a NEUTRAL!?

I agree kitsunegrl! I pick what jewellery I want to wear first then clothes after. I wear a lot of gemstones of all different colours, but my wardrobe is mostly black, greys and neutrals with kicks of colour like purple, blue, green, prints.

I think pink, purple, blue, green gemstones go with anything and everything :biggrin:

I agree, carrying a pink handbag now and haven't had to change it cuz it didn't match something. I love pink, I love color. My wardrobe does tend to neutral also, using accessories as color, but I do have some very colorful summer dresses. It's all good, buy what you like.

My Cartier Roadster has a pink face and it goes with EVERYTHING. I've never thought of pink as a neutral until I got it, but it totally works.

So I say go for it!

pink is definitely a neutral, my daughter lost my engagement ring and I've been wearing a pink sapphire in it's place, it hasn't clashed with anything yet