Colored jeans in a lounge?

jeNYC

O.G.
Jan 20, 2010
Hi ladies,

Do you think its okay to wear colored jeans in a lounge? Specifically its a pair of royal blue jeans and I want to wear it with a one shoulder black top and my black loubies. What do you think?

jeNYC

O.G.
Jan 20, 2010
CEC.LV4eva said:
I think it sounds fab!

What's the concern?
You sure? I don't want to look tacky. You know how I look like so I just don't wanna look tacky lol

tonkamama

obsess with handbags
O.G.
Jul 20, 2010
In my closet
Hi ladies,

Do you think its okay to wear colored jeans in a lounge? Specifically its a pair of royal blue jeans and I want to wear it with a one shoulder black top and my black loubies. What do you think?
a royal blue jeans ~ sounds fabulous!!

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
I think it would depend what kind of lounge. One in a hotel bar, for drinking, fine. Wheras I think I'd dress up a bit more for a jazz club/lounge.

Mauricia

Nov 6, 2010
Michigan
Like a cocktail lounge? I would wear royal blue jeans to a lounge unless it were really fancy, and there are some in my city where it wouldn't be appropriate. But I think anywhere where regular skinny jeans would be acceptable would also be fine for royal blue skinnies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I think it depends more on your top and shoes TBH. Any jeans can look appropriate in a dressier/trendier sitch w/ a swanky blouse and killer heels!

Eva1991

Oct 12, 2011
Europe
It depends on the lounge! If it's nothing too formal, then go for it! If it is a bit more fancy, then I'd suggest you'd wear a cute mini dress.

jeNYC

O.G.
Jan 20, 2010
just wanna give you an update...the lounge was too dark to even notice that it was blue lol