Colorado Outlets

Do you know if they charge/sends?

I notice you are in PA right? I don't believe that will work. I have only ever been able to do them from a CA or UT store from the Colorado outlets. You could call your local outlet and ask if they would do a charge send for a Colorado outlet first, if they say it is ok then call Loveland Colorado and ask them as well. I am afraid I do not think the answer will be yes, I am guessing they will tell you a charge send has to be in their "district". Good luck though.

Ok so yeah... that new big order didn't arrive yesterday! :sad: So sad, they are expecting it by the end of the week and think it may have gotten caught in some weather. The espresso mini shopper is SO freakin adorable! There is also a blue colored Erin (I think that's the name... it's a bleecker street limited edition piece that's a cross body bag, two pockets with buckles on the front) at Loveland and a 3x5 (?) gold metallic turnlock agenda/planner. All of these were 20% off but I don't know what the original prices are.

This is the Erin, it's $498 originally so 20% off of that
12805_b4de_a0_front

Man, I was so pumped to head to Loveland after class today but I called and was told they didn't have anything in the way of transfers *sigh*. I need to spend my employee discount but don't want to just get any old bag lol! They do have the new geranium and kelly green stuff in apparently though!