Colorado Outlets

The walnut luci was still there today as well as a camel leigh. They got some more of the berry (reddish) patent leather bags as well - not on the sale - but they are GORGEOUS! I wish they had made accessories for them!

There are a bunch of zoe capacity wristlets, patent/sig/leather, at the loveland outlet right now.... they weren't there a week ago so they got them recently! $79 I believe

The clearance is still 50% off too for now

I'll be at the Loveland outlet but only for the weekend after Thanksgiving! I probably won't know who any of you are lol so that might be awkward if you came in and recognized me or something lol! My bad! I'm so excited, and nervous, though!

Hellooooooo ladies! Just wanted to let you know that we are getting a ginormous (~80 boxes) shipment of new product today (Monday Dec 1st!). I have no idea what will be in it besides new hamptons pieces in geranium and green but by tomorrow and Wednesday everything should be unpacked and the store all stocked! I wouldn't call/go today unless you go late because it probably won't even get there until between 11 am - 2 pm (as a guess) and then obviously it has to be stocked and what not. But, just a head's up!

Perhaps? The geranium and green stuff is the new outlet hampton's line so that will probably go everywhere. I'm not interested in that though; I want to know what the transfers are from full price LOL! :graucho: