Colorado Outlets

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
The walnut luci was still there today as well as a camel leigh. They got some more of the berry (reddish) patent leather bags as well - not on the sale - but they are GORGEOUS! I wish they had made accessories for them!

T.J.

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
awesome that i found that thread... i might go to denver this year to visit friends. what colorado outlet is the best to go???

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
There are a bunch of zoe capacity wristlets, patent/sig/leather, at the loveland outlet right now.... they weren't there a week ago so they got them recently! $79 I believe

The clearance is still 50% off too for now

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I'll be at the Loveland outlet but only for the weekend after Thanksgiving! I probably won't know who any of you are lol so that might be awkward if you came in and recognized me or something lol! My bad! I'm so excited, and nervous, though!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Hellooooooo ladies! Just wanted to let you know that we are getting a ginormous (~80 boxes) shipment of new product today (Monday Dec 1st!). I have no idea what will be in it besides new hamptons pieces in geranium and green but by tomorrow and Wednesday everything should be unpacked and the store all stocked! I wouldn't call/go today unless you go late because it probably won't even get there until between 11 am - 2 pm (as a guess) and then obviously it has to be stocked and what not. But, just a head's up!

lorenzo94580

Jul 24, 2007
Wow.. thanks for the heads up tygerkitty! I wonder if it'll be like this for the other outlets as well....

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Perhaps? The geranium and green stuff is the new outlet hampton's line so that will probably go everywhere. I'm not interested in that though; I want to know what the transfers are from full price LOL! :graucho:

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
OH yes. Someone please post an update for either LL or CR. I need to make a stop in and would like to time my visit. :P

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
LL= Loveland.
Sorry I didn't ask the price as I was not interested in it.