Color Variations on Hamilton?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    I got my first MK bag about 3 weeks ago. I got the Hamilton E/W Saffiano in Luggage. I am now noticing that the color of my hamilton varies from the ones that I see in the store and even online...it's much more of a dull brown than the rich brown that I think it's supposed to be. Is this from normal wear, or do you think it's defective? I mean, it's a pretty considerable difference, but I don't think a random person would notice it...it's just bothering me because of how much it cost! lol

2. I guess what I'm asking is, is it normal for the same color in a certain style of bag to vary slighty from others?

3. I think some variation is normal when you're dealing with leather because there's natural variation in the animals used. I have the same bag but in pebbled leather and the first one that I was sent was defective, so when they sent me a second one I noticed that there was a slight difference in color. I wouldn't consider it defective, but if you're unhappy with the bag maybe you can exchange it for one that's more "rich" in color.