color transfer!!!

I wore my speedy b 30 DE with jeans that had been washed many times. I wiped off with baby wipes just to freshen up the bag before storing. I was shocked that there had been color transfer ( very dark but barely noticeable on DE. Used alcohol free baby wipes and it removed the discoloration. Hope you are able to fix it

I wore my speedy b 30 DE with jeans that had been washed many times. I wiped off with baby wipes just to freshen up the bag before storing. I was shocked that there had been color transfer ( very dark but barely noticeable on DE. Used alcohol free baby wipes and it removed the discoloration. Hope you are able to fix it
Tried the wipes. Didn't work

Any other ideas?!
Thanks for all the help!

Oh gosh I feel really gutted for you. I can only think of leather cleaner from the top of my head. I use to have a cream leather sofa that used to get horrendous indigo denim dye on it. Leather cleaner worked a treat. But don't know if work on vachetta as it's could be different since it's untreated leather its more porous. Worse case I guess you could take it to a bag clinic to have it cleaned professionally.