Color Transfer

bag stalker

Nov 21, 2009
Hi just wondering if anyone can offer advice on how to remove color transfer. A friend of mine just bought the Neverfull in Azur and took it out for the first time. The color from her dress (maroon) transferred on to the bag! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

White eraser could work as well if the other things don't. I hate hearing about this, it's my biggest fear with my Artsy. I check her after every use.

Magic eraser works but be gentle with it. Go really really slow it can be harsh if you rub without checking in between each rub. It will work though.

Thanks for all the suggestions. She did try the magic eraser and it didn't help. I will let her know about the wipes. Anything is worth a try! Feel for her...she only used it once and this happened. She contacted Louis Vuitton and they don't offer any cleaning service.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432389608.832127.jpg I used bye bye dye from Lovin my bags last night on my Eva azur clutch and it made a HUGE difference! the left and bottom pictures are before and the right is the after. You can see that right is much brighter and back to the white color !

View attachment 3005688 I used bye bye dye from Lovin my bags last night on my Eva azur clutch and it made a HUGE difference! the left and bottom pictures are before and the right is the after. You can see that right is much brighter and back to the white color !

Awesome! Did you have to condition it afterwards? I wonder what the results would look like on a darker bag like mono or ebene.

Awesome! Did you have to condition it afterwards? I wonder what the results would look like on a darker bag like mono or ebene.

I still think you would have good results, maybe not so obvious as the azur but it could definitely help take out some dye transfers on the darker pieces. I swear by Lovin my bags

Is there bleach in this product? It's hard to tell from the clutch pics if the Azur and blue are now bleached out. Azur is an off white, and in fact the center pic (triangle shape) is how the canvas is supposed to look.

I didn't see any color transfer you were trying to remove, am I missing that?

absolutely no bleach. No harsh chemicals at all. Oh my gosh no! Look up the company website Lovin my bags. The color transfer is the blue dye from jeans you can clearly see it on the bottom and the left side of the picture