color transfer question??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a damier speedy and I'm thinking of getting a mandarin epi agenda or a white mc agenda. Do you think the red lining will rub off on these items? I would be so stressed if it did!! I have a mono wallet and damier cosmetic bag, so I havent really noticed any color transfer. :s

2. I would think color transfer would show up a lot on the white mc agenda. I haven't noticed anything coming off on my mono or damier accessories, but I would never put anything light colored in there. The mandarin epi might be ok, though. Isn't there vachetta trim on the mc agenda? That's what I would be worried about, not the mc canvas.

3. it depends on the damier bag you have because my friend has a damier speedy and a beige wallet and theres never been ANY color transfer so check first with like a tissue by rubbing on the interior!

4. You can get a pursket like many ladies here do. Or you can just make sure that your lining does not have color transfer at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice