Color transfer on Saffiano leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Prada experts,

I did a search about color transfer on saffiano leather and found nothing so I thought i post the question here.

I am thinking of getting the prada saffiano continental wallet in cream white but I am worried about getting color transfer from jeans and so on.

Is it possible to get color transfer on saffiano?

Thanks!!!:smile:

2. Good question...I have a black saffiano wallet and use it ALL the time and it still looks like new...I'm not sure how cream would hold up....others will chime in I'm sure..

3. i have a red saffiano wallet... sometimes i put it at my pants back pocket. After a while i realised that the corners become black color....

my fren using also red saffiano prada wallet...after using for 1-2 yrs, it become dark red rather than the new shiny red... :smile:

as of how to remove it.... i did not try anything except tried to cleanse it with damp cloth but failed.... :sad:

4. I think all light color bags are subject to color transfer, no matter how careful you are.

5. I don't think color transfer is a problem so much as the color rubbing off and getting darker from wear. Sometimes a simple wipe down with a baby wipe helps.