Color transfer on my dark red (burgundy) jumbo!!help!!

elli*

O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Hi, I just bought my burgundy jumbo last week. Yesterday I was wearing a black cardigan n the black dye got transferred over to my jumbo!! (I hate that cardigan now)
Now the back pocket and the edges of the jumbo looks blackened. I bought a shoe milk/wax n apply onto it, I think it does lighten the dye abit.. When I applied the cream using a cloth, there's some red dye n of cos the black dye on the cloth. Is the red dye fr the original color of the bag? If I keep cleaning will the color of the bag comes off too?
If the red dye is fr the jumbo, why isit do easy to rub the original dye off?

Also, I've read about cleaning color transfer w apple conditioner but where I am now I can't get it but am dying to get those black dye off ASAP!! Any other ways?

Thanks heaps n merry Xmas to all!

congrats on your new jumbo ~ you must be very frustrated now ~ i know there was a thread here showing pics before/after cleaning a red flap...try to stay calm ~ i'm sure you'll get it looking brand new again...did u try baby wipes?? i've never had this happen... good luck...

Just an update, the black dye did come off after i rub the shoe milk/wax which i bought from Le Bon Marché in Paris (a SA from the chanel store at Le Bon Marche refer me to it). I didnt notice the black dye actually disappear until the next day. It was like magic!

(Sorry for replying 7 months later!!)