Color transfer on light color Chanel

Jhoshopgirl

Jhoshopgirl
O.G.
Apr 20, 2010
Hi All-
Just wanted people's take on color transfers on light color chanel bags. Is it really true that if you have a light color bag, no matter what kind if leather it is, there will be easy color transfer when wearying jeans?

I am trying to decide if I should get the new light gray boy that is out right now.

Thanks

I'm not sure about every type of leather, but I have some color transfer from a really dark pair of blue jeans on the back of my beige jumbo. I think you should just avoid wearing jeans that haven't been washed before with the purse. :]

I had black color on the corners of my red lambskin.. sent for spa cleaning but could not get the color out. SA recommend me to color it black. Still very sad even till now. I'm noe contemplating a light pink patent boy but I'm holding back.. for the obvious reasons. :sad:

I had black color on the corners of my red lambskin.. sent for spa cleaning but could not get the color out. SA recommend me to color it black. Still very sad even till now. I'm noe contemplating a light pink patent boy but I'm holding back.. for the obvious reasons. :sad:

Saw the pink patent boy. It is so pretty, but the SA did mention that it is easy to color transfer. I guess if you don't wear jeans , it should be fine ?

Saw the pink patent boy. It is so pretty, but the SA did mention that it is easy to color transfer. I guess if you don't wear jeans , it should be fine ?
The pink is so pretty right! There's a reveal on the Boy Chanel Club thread. It's just so gorgeous! It looks beige... and a bit baby pink..

I'm not really sure if it's just jeans that will cause the colour transfer. I'm quite a careless person and am worried I might just ruin the bag... :/