Color Transfer on Agneau Gloves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I just bought some beautiful gloves in Agneau Etoupe and this afternoon I noticed after riding the metro some of the ink had transferred onto the underside of the gloves. Will Hermès be able to reduce the amount of ink that's been transferred on? Thanks.

2. Yikes. I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Are you planning to take them in to the spa?

3. Ooh I'm sorry. Agneau is so soft and delicate, bring them to your H store asap!

4. That's definitely the plan. It's a good thing I live close to FSH!

5. #5 Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    A good dry cleaner should be able to do help depending on the amount of damage and type of ink. I got some colour transfer from a ticket once onto agneau driving gloves in off white (nightmare to use those gloves!). It came off completely after two trips to the dry cleaners. Good luck.

PS at FSH they will probably redirect you to the dry cleaner in not far from madeleine.

6. Oh mon dieu! Merci beaucoup, Liberté! What a relief to hear such great news. It's just slight color transfer but know I know these gloves only be for non-metro jaunts around the city. Thanks again! I'll have to pop in early tomorrow!

7. Oh dear, I'm so sorry that this has happened - I hope you can get it sorted out happily very soon.