Color transfer help!

the opalescent is patent, though. The color is most likely from your denim and the urethane coating of the patent absorbed the color. There is no way to get color transfer out of patent.

I love my champagne Alexandra, but now I'm afraid to keep her because of color transfer. Do you think that any light colored bag can get color transfer very easily? I've only been using my opalescent hobo for a couple of weeks. :sad:

If it doesn't come out, I will never buy a light colored bag again! What if I bring it into the store? Is there anything that they can do?
there is nothing that can be done. It's part of having a light color, especially light colored patent bag. Color transfer happens and is considered normal wear and tear. You just have to be careful around dark denim. Patent absorbs dye and ink easily.

Try using a baby wipe or a Playtex or Always wipe. This always works for me when I get color transfer on my white leather bags from my jeans and black tops.

this happened to me, except i got a pink-red color transfer on mine. my bf bought a NON-ACETONE (very important, do not use acetone on patent leather) nailpolish remover from wal-mart for me. this stuff took the color right off. try dipping a cotton swab in it and rub the color transfer gently. the color transfer all came off, but now i'm too scared to use the bag =(

I had a color transfer from jeans to my Balenciaga bag. I used a Coach leather moisturizer and it worked amazingly! I think the transfer was quite new so that I could easily come off it. Also, I sprayed my Bbag with water/rain repellant from Wilson leather a few months ago and it might be helpful too.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I had a color transfer questions as well. I ordered the Kristin XL clutch in the peachy color and just picked it up from the states ( I live in Canada) las week. I used it last night for the first time and i was wearing a black cardigan, today I noticed the back of the clutch has black stains on it from my cardigan I guess? I don't know what to do, I tried the coach leather cleaner, but it's not working, I'm so upset as I just bought it as was looking everywhere for it. Any suggestions on how to clean it???