Color question?

1. Does anyone know what the grey color is called? DH was looking at a Bolide at SCP that the SA said was a new color. He said it was greyish? Just wondering. Thanks! :flowers:

2. Is it Gris Tortelle? I saw the bag in question, had it been in ostrich I would've bought it.:yes:

3. I think it is gris tourterelle, I have a Kelly in this color. It only comes in clemence and togo. The color is a pale gray taupe, but it isnt a new colour, my Kelly is an F, and I bought her in 2003. It is very pretty. The new kind of grayish color is etoupe, but it really is a darker taupe, and I think it was introduced about 2 years ago.

4. Thank you!!!! :flowers: It sounds really pretty. :yes:

5. The one I saw at SCP was rigide.

6. I LOVE this colour....soooooo chic!!!!

7. Call SCP and ask...they have several bolides on display, but only one in grey to my knowledge...it is a very nice bag!

8. Sorry...duplicate post...

9. Whoah!!!!! Heather! Does this mean DH is looking at a Tourturelle BOLIDE for you???? Maybe????? omg....this man is def on the list of great husbands in NorCal!

10. Could it have also been Etoupe?

Anyway, Heather, I think you're going to have your Kelly before you think you will... :smile: I have a hunch!

11. hehehe I wish D! Well, let's say he's looking for a future bag but I can't get one for a while 'cause I need to save...:girlsigh: But he is so sweet...he totally supports and enables my H addiction. :lol:

GT, I hope you are right! :nuts:

:flowers:

12. ^ Your husband is so sweet!
    Mine just "tolerates" my insanity.

13. Thanks GT. :flowers: He is a sweetheart. :love: This weekend I get to enable his hobby...European model trains...as there is a big model train show in the Bay Area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice