Color question, vache naturelle

omg rose, did you get her??? I just saw a photo of piaffe's 35 VN in another thread and I almost :faint:!!! I am seriously thinking of getting one in VN now, which I never liked before because I thought it looked too raw but "clean" at the same time (if I'm actually making sense here, apologies)... but now that I've seen piaffe's I am totally inspired :yahoo:

Kaleidoplace has two, one with ghw and the other with matte palladium, I honestly don't know which would be better for me because I havent seen a VN birkin IRL. But I've already got 3 black 35s with ghw and my others(rouge, white and black box in palladium) Which one do you guys think look better with VN?

piaffe, love all your modelling photos of the VN, looks so good on you. I love the 35 "used" one more than the HAC :P but they are both yummy none the less!

Hi maddox - I purchased a 35 VN birkin with brushed/matte palladium about a year ago from Nancy at kalideoplace. She is a FANTASTIC seller BTW. Here is a recent picture of her.

I happen to prefer VN with palladium because it is a more informal leather by nature. I also have a black box 35 with GHW (because I find BB more formal) so maybe we have similar tastes. Or maybe I am just :wacko:
DSC02058.JPG

Last edited:
Rose congrats!! I love VN and I think you will find it goes with everything. I cant wait to see modeling pics and do be sure to follow docrides prescription. It takes all the worry out of VN ownership.

alioops, thanks for the response! alas, i found out the bag from nancy was already sold, to you! lol congrats, she is such a beauty! I wonder if the one with the ghw on nancy's site is still available but I doubt it is :crybaby: this must be a sign for me to slowww down lol.... but i'll definitely be on a hunt for a VN 35 now :P

Thank you! Impatiently waiting for the FedEx guy!
Maddox, that is exactly why I hesitated, but Piaffe's pics convinced me. I have always wanted barenia but decided it was too dark for me. The VN will patina to a nice warm beige, which will be perfect.
Alioops, I really, really hope to eventually get that color.
Now where *is* that FedEx man?:smile: