color question: 1992 Epi Speedy 30 in Blue

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

does anyone know the name of this discontinued color? Has anyone see it in person? I was wondering if it is more of a brighter blue than the blue that is currently avaialble in the new models.

2. Good luck! That is a gorgeous color! I've never seen it before. For the same price of a new mono speedy, you could get the bag you posted! Go for it before someone else does!

3. That blue is Toledo blue. Its a bit different from the myrtille that is out now. The myrtille has more of a navy tone to it and the toledo blue is a bit brighter. I love the color and had a noe in it that I have since sold. I've been hunting for something else though. It looks great with jeans!

4. thanks so much for your input. i bought the bag last night and can't wait for it to arrive!

5. Yay, congrats on the bag! The color is beautiful.

6. I like the color and the look.

7. Congrats on the bag. Its a really lovely blue, very summery. Im sure youll get alot of use out of it. Post some pics when you can so we can drool more :biggrin:

8. It looks like SuLi's old epi speedy. Is it the same blue?

9. I was thinking the same thing! I think that is SuLi's color.

10. thanks so much everyone! this is my second LV -- I bought a Saleya PM when I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, and then I found this forum, and I then I bought this blue speedy, and now I fear I'm finding new bags for my "must buy" list WAY too quickly!!! This forum has been so great and so helpful. I'm learning so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice