Color opinions, please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am trying to decide between the Gramercy
    Satchel in either oxblood or black. Does anyone have any opinions? I like the red but I already have a bag in the red currant. Thanks in advance.

2. Oxblood. I always pick an interesting color over black because it is easy to end up with too many black bags.

3. Oxblood is very different from red currant, so I definitely can see having both colors. This oxblood is also a bit different from, say, the original oxblood Borough - the Gramercy leans more brown. That being said, I think the bag looks great in both colors, so I think it's a question of if you'd rather have a non-black neutral.

4. If you are not really in need of a nice black bag, I say go for Oxblood.

5. Oxblood.

6. I personally can't decide between the oxblood and the red currant. I haven't seen either in person because I don't live near a Coach store. But I know from reading posts that the Gramercy oxblood is more brown than the borough oxblood and some ladies have been saying the red currant is a little less of a rich red than other bags in the same color.

I think they would both go with almost anything, so it is hard for me to decide! I already have the borough in oxblood and also in vermillion and another darker red bag, but not the same as red currant. When I first saw the bag online I initially liked the oxblood but I keep looking at the red currant too.

Sorry for rambling, I just can't seem to decide!! :P

7. I would get red currant but I haven't seen either in real life.

8. I think the oxblood iis beautiful, I vote for it.

9. ^^^this^^^

I love a nice true red bag too and consider it a neutral as well...the oxblood will be a great addition to your collection.